- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Crest Nicholson
- November 2013 onwards
- Services Delivered
- Adoption Works, Earthworks & Enabling, Groundworks, Infrastructure & Civils, Pre-Construction, Section 278 Works
Carmac were awarded the contract for the infrastructure works and phase one of the housing development at Monksmoor Farm in Daventry.
Works commenced in November 2013 and subsequent phases have all since been awarded to Carmac, with the most recent phase (6) starting in March 2021.
The works have included:
- 4.4 kilometres of adoptable roads
- 2 new S278 tie-in details
- 3 new sub-stations
- a combination of piled and strip foundations for 947 new dwellings
- all associated sub-structure and hard landscaping finishing works
- earthworks for the country park
- protective slab over the BPA oil pipeline running across the site.