- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Crest Nicholson
- 2012 – 2020
- Services Delivered
- Adoption Works, Earthworks & Enabling, Groundworks, Infrastructure & Civils, Pre-Construction, Section 278 Works
Works commenced on the Oakgrove development in Milton Keynes in the spring of 2012, with Carmac being awarded the first phase of the housing plot works and going on to deliver over 800 units across four phases.
- 165,000 cubic metres of earthworks
- lime stabilisation
- construction of the spine road infrastructure for the development
- a pedestrian underpass under the V10 Brickhill Street.
surface water drainage